- Baltimore, MD
- 09/10/2016- 09/12/2016
- Visit Website
- AACOP Conference
- COPSWest Training & Expo
- International Association of Chiefs of Police 2015 Conference and Expo
- Illinois Tactical Officers Association 2015 Annual Conference
- 2016 Western States Sheriff’s Association Annual Training Conference
- Pennsylvania Tactical Officer’s Association 2016 Conference and Vendor Show
- 2016 Texas Tactical Police Officers Association SWAT Conference
- New York Tactical Officers Association – 2016 Conference & Expo
- Expo Seguridad Mexico 2016
- SOFEX 2016 Special Operations Forces Exhibition and Conference
138th Annual National Guard Association of the United States 2016 General Conference And Exhibition
The National Guard Association of the United States is the nation’s oldest military association lobbying solely for the benefit of the National Guard of the United States and educating the public about the Guard’s role and history in the Armed Forces of the United States. It was formed by militia officers in 1878 to obtain better equipment and training by petitioning Congress for more resources.
To maintain the highest state of readiness, the National Guard needs a strong voice in Washington, D.C., to ensure the Guard has sufficient resources and budget to carry out its mission. NGAUS is that voice, seeking modern equipment, training, missions and personnel benefits in support of over 470,000 men and women currently serving in the Army and Air National Guard, as well as their families, employers and all Guard retirees.